Part of accepting the award is to list 10 things that make me happy. Wow, that is an easy one!
- Sharing time with my family and friends
- Quite time with Hubby
- Junk shops, yard sales and flea markets
- A really great chocolate dessert
- Not gaining weight from the chocolate desserts
- When my grandchildren tell me they love me
- Traveling to new places
- Swimming in the ocean and hiking in the mountains
- This blog and all the wonderful friends that visit
- Finding the perfect piece for our home at an amazing price
- Delores @ Vignette Design She has the most gorgeous homes and gardens.
- Nancy @ Nancys Daily Dish Showcases her 3000 pieces of beautiful transferware.
- Melissa @ The Inspired Room Beautiful and inspiring design blog
- Debbie @ Confessions Of A Plate Addict The most adorable staff and I love her style
- Laura @ 52 Flea Gorgeous collections of unique vintage items
If you haven't entered giveaway #1 for the flatware caddy and silver plate you can enter here. Please remember to come back to enter giveaway #2 below.
Now for giveaway #2
I am excited to offer another giveaway as part of Cottage Charm Giveaway at Twice Remembered Cottage.
You know the drill: 1.To enter Giveaway #2 Leave a comment on this post. 2. For an addition entry leave a separate comment that you are a follower. 3. Giveaway is open worldwide. 4. You do not have to have a blog to enter. Just leave an email address so I can contact you should you win. 5. Giveaway ends 5/28/10.
Stamped jewelry seems to be all the rage now and I could not pass up the opportunity to join in the fun. The winner will receive this pretty stamped pendant with pearls and an antique finish silver chain.
Good luck to everyone and don't forget to check out all the other giveaways going on at Twice Remembered Cottage.